Legalisation of our hobby

Hypersex
Hypersex
5 posts. Member since Apr 2023
6th Nov '23 - 07:50AM
TheHeadmaster wrote:
I could be way wide of the mark here, but I think they'll only legalise it if they can monetise it. To do that, they'd have to tax it, and so much of the industry is still a cash business that doing so would divide it into a mainstream vs underground situation. The underground scene would win that battle handsomely.

I don't know how it works in other parts of the world, though.

Decriminalisation appears to work well in NZ.
Liked by longshot
Dave451
76 posts. Member since Mar 2021
6th Nov '23 - 19:20PM
I agree that sex work should be decriminalised for workers and punters. Obviously under age sex and forcing WGs into sex work should not be permitted, but adequate laws exist to provide these protections anyway.

I am not sure about street work. It will always be intrinsically unsafe and people in residential areas may not want WGs plying their trade on the streets where they live, near schools etc.
Wessex
5 posts. Member since Jan 2023
28th Nov '23 - 20:54PM
MilfKelly wrote:
"Decriminalization is the much better way to go"

It's the only way

Of course it is, but as with everything pleasurable, alcohol, smoking, vintage cars, wood burning stoves and sex outside of a monogamous to procreate purpose ie for pleasure are all on the "inclusive PC woke" to be eradicated from society agenda.
Liked by longshot
longshot
2 posts. Member since Dec 2023
27th Dec '23 - 14:13PM
Wessex wrote:
[quote=MilfKelly]"Decriminalization is the much better way to go"

It's the only way[/quote]

Of course it is, but as with everything pleasurable, alcohol, smoking, vintage cars, wood burning stoves and sex outside of a monogamous to procreate purpose ie for pleasure are all on the "inclusive PC woke" to be eradicated from society agenda.

Sad, but very true.
My own view just decriminalise it and leave it at that.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.