Party Girl

Burnes90
Burnes90
12 posts. Member since Dec 2021
21st Mar '23 - 01:02AM
Well I for one am glad this debate has reached its conclusion and has been finally put to bed.
NicoleNaughtySex
NicoleNaughtySex
7 posts. Member since Mar 2021
17th Apr '23 - 11:34AM
SensualSara wrote:
we go to parties

thats it and thats all it means.
Liked by InLust, Alikatt
AmI
4 posts. Member since Jun 2023
8th Jun '23 - 16:04PM
versace wrote:
I’ve been punting a good 20+ years and the term “party” means f**k all to be honest. Especially amongst EE working girls. It’s most commonly used by Romanian SP’s who include the term party in their description trying to make it out as they are up for anything, drinking etc.

The reality however is something completely different, meaning once you get there , it’s no kissing, no touching, I don’t do that bby and the list goes on. Whenever you do bring an alcoholic beverage with you, most of them decline by saying they don’t drink etc.

Most of them don’t actually mind if a client drinks or takes drugs btw, as long as you pay them upfront and get lost once the time is up.

So yeah to answer your question, it basically means f**k all, it’s just to lure in more customers.

thats very cynical
InLust
6 posts. Member since Apr 2023
28th Jun '23 - 00:52AM
NicoleNaughtySex wrote:
thats it and thats all it means.

thats what it means to me
peteperfect
11 posts. Member since Jan 2020
28th Jun '23 - 01:15AM
Who cares whether they do drugs or not,jezz haven't we all at some time.
Liked by Butterflyboy
PegMe
PegMe
5 posts. Member since Jul 2023
18th Aug '23 - 08:20AM
PussyInspector wrote:
As said it can mean almost anything or nothing, its just a term banded around to make you think they are fun.

spot on pal
Ispy008
Ispy008
4 posts. Member since Mar 2022
9th Sep '23 - 09:34AM
WattsEDunn wrote:
"my wife is a total junkie hrt, downers, uppers, pain killers (opiods), 2 bottles of wine a day. Totally frigid definitely not a party girl."

OMG !!! 😲

Are we married to the same woman

make that 3 of us
Butterflyboy
4 posts. Member since Jun 2023
12th Oct '23 - 14:29PM
peteperfect wrote:
Who cares whether they do drugs or not,jezz haven't we all at some time.

I would say so
Aslistarwill
3 posts. Member since Feb 2022
30th Nov '23 - 13:56PM
It means you have have a good time. Thats what my take on it is.
User deleted
PearlNexen
User no longer active
1st Dec '23 - 20:31PM
If you google it there is so many random definitions !!If you are interested in someone profile that stats as Party girl just ask her what it means for her dont avoid ahahha!!!
DiscoDave
10 posts. Member since Nov 2020
27th Dec '23 - 19:56PM
I can only say from my own experiences and that is a girl that likes to enjoy herself and have a good time be that with stimulates or not.
Alikatt
2 posts. Member since Dec 2023
28th Dec '23 - 18:18PM
PearlNexen wrote:
If you google it there is so many random definitions !!If you are interested in someone profile that stats as Party girl just ask her what it means for her dont avoid ahahha!!!

That would appear to be the sensible thing to do, rather than leap to conclusions which often are miguided.
YingYang
YingYang
5 posts. Member since May 2023
13th Jan '24 - 20:25PM
It means different things as there is no clear definition. To some it means going to parties to others taking drugs, as said you need to ask.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.