Horrible experience with a scammer

User deleted
Morty
User no longer active
13th Jul '21 - 13:41PM
I was interested in the profile of a lady here and I called her. She gave me the address of a hotel in town where she was staying.

After meeting her, I noticed she wasn’t dressed well and looked a little dumpy but I assumed she had just had a long day and it was late after all. She was very chatty and persistently asking me for details about myself. I didn’t think too much about it at the time, and just thought she was trying to make conversation to ease into the meet. Big mistake to engage her in retrospect.

So we eventually get to her room and she lets me in first and then comes in locking the door behind herself. As soon as I see the room the alarm bells start going off in my head - this place is a tip, clothes and items and other paraphernalia are strewn across the floor and the place is wholly unkempt- not the sort of place any girl should meet with a client.

My doubts are further reinforced by her demanding payment as soon as she locks the door behind her. I tell her I have to leave and this woman goes full psycho on me. She backs up against the door and screams that I have to pay her a “cancellation fee” of £70 or she wouldn’t let me go because I’ve already “touched and groped her ass” which was a complete lie as I did not do anything physical at all from the moment we met.

Obviously I refuse and tell her to move out of my way. Then she starts making threats and says if you don’t pay me I’ll call the police and say you assaulted me and raped me and I know your name and face so I’ll make sure to destroy your life

Then she calls her phone and two loud knocks come from the door behind her. She says she has a bodyguard who will rush inside if I try to touch her.

In this situation I’m just completely lost and I decided to just give her the money and I left as quickly as I can. As I was leaving I saw that she had two big tall guys waiting outside her room who follow me out of the hotel as the woman continues to scream hysterics at me.

I honestly still can’t believe how crazy that woman was, and I’m still shook that she could do something like that.

Her profile isn’t up anymore but she does still have a few ads in other sites. I still have a few regrets about the situation and wish I would’ve left before entering the room alone with her, but it could’ve have been much worse so I’ll just be satisfied if I can avoid meeting anyone else like her.
Liked by SexuallyUndesired
BeachBabeX
1 post. Member since Jun 2021
13th Jul '21 - 14:12PM
WOW!! thats terrible
Liked by twococks
User deleted
JuicyJan
User no longer active
13th Jul '21 - 17:36PM
How awful
I’m wondering if she is being coerced into working. Most independent WG take pride in providing clients an enjoyable time and personally I get off on giving pleasure.

The payment on arrival is pretty standard, but obviously not if you aren’t happy with the goods. I’ve partially refunded a guy before now as he booked 2 hours late at night and after an energetic hour we were both exhausted. I asked if it was ok to cut it short and he was happy to do so. Me being kind gave him 50% back lol
User deleted
Annye
User no longer active
14th Jul '21 - 12:52PM
I think you should report her to the police.
Liked by BonkersBill
User deleted
Ruth
User no longer active
14th Jul '21 - 13:04PM
Yes, if you have the nerve, report her for sure as this is totally unacceptable and also gives the decent ladies in the business a bad name!
There’s a lot of decent ladies, so please don’t be put off by your bad experience. I’ve had a few bad experiences, but I’ve not allowed myself to be put off..
Hopefully your next encounter will be satisfying for you!
Take Care x
User deleted
Morty
User no longer active
14th Jul '21 - 14:37PM
Thank you Ruth. I really do enjoy seeing nice, genuine girls and I have met some wonderful people in this line of work so I have no desire to quit just because of this awful experience.

I actually found out recently that this crazy woman I saw is a known local ex-felon who has a history of extortion and blackmailing and got out of prison a few years back after serving a 7 year sentence for committing aggravated assault and robbery with her boyfriend and another accomplice.

It really could’ve have been much worse and I’m just grateful I escaped unharmed.
User deleted
Ruth
User no longer active
14th Jul '21 - 16:03PM
Yes, and thank goodness you did as her two minders might have got involved too, so that’s good to know you’ve done some research..
They, will get whatever is due to them for being awful.. think you had a great escape..

All the very best in your future endeavours..

Ruth ?
User deleted
User no longer active
2nd Aug '21 - 07:57AM
sounds like a scammer thats well known in the midlands
User deleted
User no longer active
2nd Aug '21 - 13:44PM
I’ve had a similar experience to yours although not with the same girl. In that sort of situation it’s always best to just lose the money and get out as quickly as you can
User deleted
User no longer active
2nd Aug '21 - 23:35PM
Such a shame as it gives us WG a bad name.
Most of us enjoy giving a good experience. If we do we get repeat bookings
User deleted
User no longer active
4th Aug '21 - 22:29PM
Yes, a shame !
Quite shocking to think you’d been had, not just out of money, but a decent service from someone genuine!
Stay safe ! ?
User deleted
User no longer active
18th Sep '21 - 16:19PM
Always a risk to get scammed by a gangster girl. That's why I avoid any profile that asks for a deposit up front, has no face pictures on their profile and tours.
Liked by twococks
Twiglets
7 posts. Member since Feb 2022
9th Jun '22 - 15:06PM
scary stuff
stevevo75
stevevo75
12 posts. Member since Feb 2020
27th Jun '22 - 14:16PM
A similar sort of thing almost happened to me once but I escaped by telling her I had left my money in the car and legged it as fast as I could.
weswing
8 posts. Member since Jan 2022
27th Jun '22 - 15:26PM
Really quite worrying this kind of thing goes on.
TheHappypunter
TheHappypunter
10 posts. Member since Nov 2021
27th Jun '22 - 16:14PM
unbelievable what some get up to
User deleted
Nolimits89
User no longer active
1st Jul '22 - 12:26PM
By any chance was this in Yorkshire and a Indian/ Pakistani girl as I have had similar from 2 different Pakistani/ Indian girls and the guys outside where the same guys on both occasions
User deleted
HPLover
User no longer active
1st Jul '22 - 17:54PM
is she on this site ?
User deleted
Nolimits89
User no longer active
1st Jul '22 - 18:12PM
The ones I’m on about advertising on viva not here that’s why I’ve started using this instead
Baronclitlick
Baronclitlick
12 posts. Member since May 2020
11th Jul '22 - 23:58PM
my worse was years ago with a ex model and street girl, she advertised on AW and was well reviewed. A very sexy English girl called English Scarlet or something like that. Any way showed up and yes she was very good looking. She got in and I handed over the paperwork. She said its not enough and requires £30 more and pointed to the ATM down the street.
Like the idiot I was off I went to the ATM then to be mugged and robbed by two burely guys of a diverse persuasion. Got back to the car, no suprise she had gone along with my CD collection.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.